Thursday, September 11, 2014

Scuzie


But I am struggling to make sense out of Bill Donohue's continued statements.

This one is way, way out there.


He seems to be positioning his contentment with clapping fornication being added to a Catholic Saint's parade as being okay with him so long as signs about Catholic teaching could be included too.

Where is he losing us?

Maybe this will help:

Prior to the announcement that a klu klux klan group would march under its own banner in the 2015 parade, I was consulted by parade organizers about their plans. I told them that I could only support this decision if there were a formal revision in the parade’s rules governing marching units, and that is exactly what I said in my first public statement. To be specific, I asked them to pledge that a pro-life Catholic group would also be permitted. I was told that a formal change in the rules had been approved and that a pro-life group would march.

Billy boy, when one digs oneself into a hole...we..put.the.shovel.down.

If the scags from "fe-men" want to come into our Churches and the governors of every state tell us we have to let them parade around naked during our Sacred Liturgy, defending the faith doesn't involve saying it's ok with us so long as we are allowed to wear clothes.

Give it a rest.





1 comment:

Lynne said...

I always love your analogies. :-)